Dear SEMICON Taiwan 2018 Exhibitor,
On behalf of SEMI and the entire SEMICON Taiwan team, we thank you for exhibiting at SEMICON® Taiwan 2018. This year we’re anticipating another outstanding show with 1900 booths, the biggest SEMICON Taiwan and we appreciate your participation. As a 2018 exhibitor, you are entitled to choose your 2019 booth space for this year's show. This letter contains all the information you need to plan and participate in the SEMICON Taiwan 2019 Onsite Space Selection process.
According to SEMI’s latest Mid-year Forecast, SEMI reported that worldwide sales of new semiconductor manufacturing equipment are projected to increase 10.8 percent to $62.7 billion in 2018, exceeding the historic high of $56.6 billion set last year. Another record-breaking year for the equipment market is expected in 2019, with the growth of 7.7 percent forecasted to reach $67.6 billion. Taiwan remains to be the top 3 equipment market and is expected to have a strong growth year investing $12.3 billion in 2019. The growth will primarily be driven by capacity buildup for advanced processes from major foundries as well as memory makers. In the meantime, Taiwan device makers will continue their investment in China to better serve the fast-growing electronics manufacturing supply chain there. In terms of materials market, Taiwan will remain the world’s largest semiconductor materials market with annual consumption of over $10 billion in 2018 and 2019.
Featured pavilions have been so successful for exhibitors and visitors alike that each year we’ve added new ones to present the most current trends. Next year the show will host:
- AOI Pavilion
- Circular Economy Pavilion
- Compound Semiconductor Pavilion
- Fan-Out Packaging Pavilion
- High-Tech Facility Pavilion
- Laser Pavilion
- Materials Pavilion
- Opto Semiconductor Pavilion
- Secondary Market Pavilion
- Smart Manufacturing & Automation Pavilion
- Taiwan Localization Pavilion
- Testing Pavilion
We will also have Country/Regional pavilions which include:
- German Pavilion
- Holland High Tech Pavilion
- Korea Pavilion
- Kyushu (Japan) Pavilion
- Silicon Europe Pavilion
- Okinawa (Japan) Pavilion
- Singapore Pavilion
These unique exhibit areas represent the hottest and most talked about technology in the industry.
We respect your time and want to make your experience choosing booth space as quick and easy as possible. To schedule the appropriate amount of time for each company, we would appreciate confirmation of your intent to participate in onsite space selection. Please take a few minutes to fill out the attached application form and return by August 22, 2018.
ONSITE SPACE SELECTION FOR SEMICON TAIWAN 2019
The application form for SEMICON Taiwan 2019 is attached. The following information is intended to help you better understand the process.
- Complete and return the SEMICON Taiwan 2019 Exhibit Application Form by August 22, 2018. Be sure to indicate your preferred booth type configuration (in-line, peninsula, or island), the number of booths you are requesting, and, if applicable, any request for expansion.
- Arrive at the SEMICON Taiwan 2019 Onsite Space Assigning Office (Southern part of 4F in TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall / TAITRA Lounge), at least 15 minutes before your assigned appointment time (listed above) in order to check-in and review the available booth locations. Appointment times are based on SEMICON Taiwan priority points. Appointments are scheduled from Wednesday, September 5, through Friday, September 7 for all exhibitors.
- A 30% deposit is required to reserve your exhibit space, due at the time of space selection. Payment instruction is attached. You may pre-pay your deposit, submitting payment with your completed application, which will significantly shorten the time required to complete the onsite space selection process.
- If you are unable to attend onsite space selection, please complete and return the attached proxy statement along with your 30% deposit by August 22, 2018. You may email the completed application and proxy statement forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. At your designated appointment time, a SEMI staff person will select the best available location on your behalf.
If you do not submit your application, proxy statement, and 30% deposit, and do not arrive for your scheduled appointment, space will NOT be assigned or held for you on your behalf.
If you would like to expand your booth space, please indicate your request on the application form. We are accepting expansion requests for SEMICON Taiwan 2019 and we will do our best to accommodate your request and we will discuss available options with you during your onsite appointment.
Thank you for your support and your continued participation in SEMICON Taiwan. We wish you the best for a successful show in 2018 and look forward to working with you again in 2019. If you have any questions regarding the space selection process or SEMICON Taiwan in general, please contact one of our SEMICON Taiwan representatives listed below.
Ms. Rachel Wu
Tel: +886.3.560.1777 ext. 309
F&B sponsored by