- VP Business Development and Marketing Asia Pacific at Autotalks
- Director of Marketing at Autotalks
- Head of Business Development at Sightec
- Co-Founder and CEO of Kupoya (Acquired by ACTU-CCI.com)
- Project and R&D Manager at Israeli Defense Forces
Autotalks, which was founded in 2008, is a V2X chipset market pioneer and leader, providing customers with state-of-the-art V2X solutions. Autotalks helps reduce collisions on roadways and improve mobility with its automotive qualified chipsets. The chipsets offer the most advanced, truly secure and highest performing V2X communication solution designed for autonomous vehicles. Autotalks’ advanced technology, to be mass deployed in the coming years, complements the information coming from other sensors, specifically in non-line-of-sight scenarios, rough weather or poor lighting conditions. It significantly improves overall road safety, effectively coordinating vehicles, self-driving cars, motorcyclists and pedestrians.
For more information on Autotalks, please visit www.auto-talks.com