- Founded TechSearch International in 1987 providing analysis on technology and market trends in semiconductor packaging and materials
- Served on the corporate staff of Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corp. 1984-87
- Co-author of How to Make IC Packages, published by Nikkan Kogyo Shinbunsha
- Columnist with Printed Circuit Design & FAB/Circuits Assembly Magazine
- Member of IEEE CPMT, IMAPS, MEPTEC, SMTA, and SEMI
E. Jan Vardaman is president and founder of TechSearch International, Inc., which has provided market research and technology trend analysis in semiconductor packaging since 1987. She is the co-author of How to Make IC Packages (by Nikkan Kogyo Shinbunsha), a columnist with Printed Circuit Design & Fab/Circuits Assembly, and the author of numerous publications on emerging trends in semiconductor packaging and assembly. She is a senior member of IEEE CPMT and is an IEEE CPMT Distinguished Lecturer. She is a member of SEMI, IMAPS, and SMTA. Before founding TechSearch International, she served on the corporate staff of Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation (MCC), the electronics industry’s first pre-competitive research consortium.