- Master of Applied Mathematics, Chiao-Tung University
- Major in Device Simulation
- Corporate Senior Vice President, Synopsys AsiaPac Region
- Country Manager and Sales Director, Synopsys Taiwan
- VP of Sales and Service, SpringSoft Asia region
- Director of Server/Storage/Software Business Unit, HP Taiwan
- Section Manager of CAD Department, CCL/ITRI
- Top-10 Outstanding Managers of the Year, Golden Torch Award 2018
David Lin, Corporate Senior Vice President of Synopsys is responsible for leading Sales and Marketing organization as well as coordinating field operation for Synopsys Asia Pacific Region. His focus is not only on bringing company to market on high-valued software tools, IP, hardware and design service solutions, but also building strategic relationships based on enabling customers’ success.
Prior to Synopsys he spent 8 years at SpringSoft where he was the head of Asia Pacific for Sales and Support. David continuously built an increasing revenue stream by improving SpringSoft' leadership position in the region as well as increasing collaboration with leading customers and partners. David has 30-year experience in the field of engineering plus business/operation management in EDA and IT industry. He has served as a senior manager and executive position at global enterprise including HP and TRW in China, Taiwan, and AsiaPac region. He started his career at ERSO/ITRI Taiwan in 1987 and was responsible for the development of in-house IC design automation solutions including physical implementation, automatic library characterization and pioneered physically design service for IC designs of ITRI at early 90’s.