- PhD Chemical Engineering Columbia University
- MS Chemical Engineering Columbia University
- BS Chemical Engineering Syracuse University
- Senior Director of Technology at MLI
- TSV Process Development Manager at LAM Research
- 7 Patents in Electroplating Field
- 11 Published Papers in Peer Reviewed Journals
The majority of my career has been focused on creating new products which are based on utilizing my background in electrochemistry and chemical engineering. My initial position after my PhD was with Novellus Systems (Now LAM Research) where I worked on novel chemistries for copper damascene electroplating. This eventually led to a role managing the initial TSV plating process team at Novellus, which resulted in my team's creation of the market leading TSV process. In 2012 I decided to leave LAM Research to focus my efforts on the chemistry side of product development at MLI. My initial work at MLI focused again on damascene chemistry development, but quickly changed to leading a development team focused on a new technology to replace copper as an interconnect material. Over the past few years I have since transitioned to managing two new technical development teams at MLI, which include MLI's new business unit focused on advanced battery chemicals. In addition to the technical groups I also am responsible for MLI's global sales team and business development efforts.