SEMICON Taiwan, the premier event in semiconductor industry in Taiwan. Gathering more than 680 exhibitors covering 2,000 booths, SEMICON Taiwan 2018 is expected to attract over 45,000 visitors from around the world. It’s your ideal platform not only for information exchange but for expanding connections and business opportunities.
Industry & Government Represent:
- Mr. Ming-Hsin Kung, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Economic Affairs, R. O. C.
- Dr. Ta-Sheng Lo, Director of DoIT, Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C.
- Dr. Da-Wei Hsu, Deputy Director General, Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C.
- Mr. CHIH-CHING YANG, Deputy Director General, Industrial Development Bureau, MOEA, R.O.C.
- Dr. Pei-Li Chen, Deputy Director General, Department of Investment Services, Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C.
- Mr. Watson Chan, Deputy Director General, Smart Machinery Promotion Office
- Mr. Zhen-Wei Chiang, Deputy Director General, Smart Machinery Promotion Office
- Ms. Sue Lin, Vice Chairman of Hermes-Epitek Corp.
- Dr. Tien Wu, COO of ASE Group
- Mr. Tetsuo Tsuneishi, Executive Chairman and Representative Director of Tokyo Electron Ltd.
- Ms. Mary G. Puma, President & CEO of AXCELIS Technologies, Inc.
- Mr. Yong Han Lee, Chairman of Wonik
- Mr. Kyu-Dong Sung, CEO of EO Technics
- Mr. Tadahiro Suhara, President of SCREEN Semiconductor Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Ren-Yi Lin, Chairman of Metal Industries Research & Development Centre
- Dr. Cheng-Wen Wu, Steering Committee of ITC-Asia
- Mrs. Wen-Yen Kuo Lin, Chairman of Taiwan Telematics Industry Association; President of Tatung Company
- Mr. Lawrence Gan, Executive Board Director of Taiwan Bio Industry Organization ; President & CEO of Foresee Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mr. Jerry Huang, Chairman of The Formosa Association of Resource Recycling
- Dr. Art Chen, Chairman of CMPUG Taiwan
- Mr. Chul Park, Director General of KOTRA Taipei
- Mr. Guy Wittich, the Representative and Head of Mission of Netherlands Trade & Investment Office (NTIO)
- Ms. Leonie Yang, the representative of German Trade Office
- Mr. Kiyomi Suzuki, Director of Business Creation Division in Kyushu Semiconductor and Electronics Technology Innovation Association
- Mr. Mr. Ryota Yoshinaga, Director of Okinawa Prefectural Government Taipei Office
- Ms. Shirlyn Lim, Senior Executive of Singapore Manufacturing Federation
- Mr. Frank Bösenberg, the Managing Director of Silicon Saxony Management GmbH
Ms. Rachel Wu
TEL: 886.3.560.1777 EXT.309
Email: [email protected]