2020 Content will be updated continuously！
Date：Friday, September 25th, 2020
Time：08:50 - 16:30 (08:20-08:50 for registration)
Venue：Room505a, 5F, TaiNEX 1/ 南港展覽館一館5樓 505a會議室
- Dr. Cheng-Wen Wu, Executive Vice President, NCKU；Senior Vice President, General Director of Southern Region Campus, ITRI / Co-chair of SEMI Taiwan Testing Committee
- Mr. CJ Hsieh, General Manager, INTEL Innovation Technologies Ltd./ Co-chair of SEMI Taiwan Testing Committee
Forum Vice Chair:
- Ms. Wendy Chen, Associate Vice President, KYEC/ Vice Chair of SEMI Taiwan Testing Committee
- Mr. Roger Hwang, Senior Director, ASE Group
- Dr. Ching Cheng Tien, CTO, Sigurd Corporation
Theme: Next generation test architectures and systems for AIoT and 5G
- Taiwan became the spot light of Semiconductor Manufacturing supply chains center. The most advanced innovative process of Semiconductor and creative IC design structure be realized and succeeded mass production fulfill the blooming applications in new generation communication, intelligent transportation , advance medical technologies and smart manufacture. However , the challenges are coming along with how to ensure the manufacturing procedure could have high production yield . Therefore the advance test technologies are getting important and also can’t stick in the traditional testing concepts. As we know, the high percentage of test systems were composed of semiconductor IC. This traditional concepts of test system will induce a lot of problems which come from using old generation of technologies to verified novel IC with new generation of technologies. The breakthrough test architecture and methods should be take into account with brainstorming .
- In this 2nd Advance Test Forum , the main theme was steamed from this concept as “The Next Generation Test Architecture and System for AIOT and 5G “ and invited specialists from the leading edge of Semiconductor supply chains to share their viewpoints. At the same time, lots of academic researcher and professor also will participate this event together through the corporation with IEEE International Test Conference Asia which will be hold at Taiwan this year. The 2nd Advance Test Forum will be positioned as Corporate Session of IEEE International Test Conference Asia and arranged at the best part of finale to show up the best industrial practices for enriching this great event.