(Only those videos with speakers’permission are launched on SEMICON Taiwan 2020 Hybrid Platform)
Date：Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
Theme: Innovative Advanced Packaging Technologies Enable Emerging Device Applications
I. Super HPC Devices (Si-photonics / AI / Quantum Computer / HBM ....)
- ALL of Si-photonics, Quantum Computer, and HBM memory can effectively enable 5G & AI, even other HPC or 6G devices in the future.
- Try to address what’s Advanced Packaging technologies are used, and its challenges & solutions can enable the above HPC technologies, such as HD-FO, TSV or Cu hybrid bonding, and so on..
II. Advanced Panel and Substrates (including HD FO-PLP / Fordable Display / …..)
- Advanced Panel and Substrates with larger economic scale sizes are targeting on HD(High Density) Fan Out and future Fordable Display to compete with wafer scale format in the future.
- Advanced packaging technologies as well as its technology challenges and solutions, such as warpage, fine width RDL, adaptive patterning (mask-less), and so on.. will be addressed here.
III. Post Moore’s Law Generation (Power IC: IGBT / GaN / SiC / ….)
- Recent autonomous car or HSR train need high device power dissipation requirements make power IC very popular, such as IGBT, GaN, SiC, and so on.
- Advanced packaging technologies, such as Taiko wafer handling, PVD or evaporator for BSM(Back-Side Metallization) will be addressed here.
|NTD5,040||NTD6,300||NTD5,040||Extra 10% discount
(More than 5 people)
* Forum agenda is subject to change
If SEMI should be unable to hold the exhibition/forum for any cause beyond its reasonable control, SEMI has the right to cancel the exhibit/forum with no further liability than a refund of the ticket price. SEMI shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages to registrants arising from or relating to such cancellation.
For further information, please visit our website. http://www.semicontaiwan.org/en/agenda-glance