Date : Wednseday, September 23rd , 2020
Dr. Shuh-Woei Yu, Chairman, SAHTECH, SEMI Taiwan Sustainable Manufacturing Committee
In conjunction with SEMICON Taiwan 2020, the Sustainable Manufacturing Committee of SEMI Taiwan is organizing an event to provide insights on the latest products and technologies, regulations, technical standards, business continuity plan (BCP), business continuity management (BCM), energy conservation, circular economy and cyber security.
The Sustainable and Circular economy Forum will showcase the expertise and capabilities of companies and speakers from around the word by addressing a wide variety of energy conservation and risk management issues for high tech sustainable manufacturing. The topics include environmental protection, BCP/BCM, energy conservation, circular economy, occupational health and safety, Lessons Learned from COVID-19 ,information and operation security which affect sustainable manufacturing.
You may learn
• Innovation & Information Sharing among industry supply chain
• How supply chains provide solutions to support electronics manufactures under connectedness, collaboration and innovation?
• Innovation of waste resources management & technology
• Circular economy principles & competitiveness
• Resources consumption management
• Innovation of BCP (Business continuity plan) & BCM (Business continuity management)
• New circular business model or action for the future
• EHS challenges & Risk Management
• Learning from Case study
|NTD 2,000||NTD 2,500||NTD 2,000||Extra 10% discount
(More than 5 people)
* Forum agenda is subject to change
If SEMI should be unable to hold the exhibition/forum for any cause beyond its reasonable control, SEMI has the right to cancel the exhibit/forum with no further liability than a refund of the ticket price. SEMI shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages to registrants arising from or relating to such cancellation.
For further information, please visit our website. http://www.semicontaiwan.org/en/agenda-glance