- Ph. D., Management Information System, Purdue University
- M.S. Management Information System, University of South Carolina
- Bachelor of Science, International Business, National Taiwan University
- Chief Transformation Officer, FarEasTone
- Vice President & Assistant VP, Technology Development, AT&T
- Director, PMOSS Planning, Engineering, and Development, AT&T
- District Manager, GNOC, AT&T
- Assistant Professor, Decision & Information Systems, College of Business, Arizona State University
Dr. Chee Ching joined FarEasTone in Sep. 2018 as the Chief Transformation Officer and was appointed as the President since Jan. 2019. Her current priority is on the strategy implementation of “Fit, Transform and Grow”, building 5G, Big Data, AI & IoT capabilities, and accelerating FET’s transformation into digital services & advanced ICT Enterprise Solutions provider, beyond traditional telecom services.
Chee brought to FarEasTone more than 23 years of rich experience in network operations and IT management in AT&T. Her professional background spans from Network Operations Planning, Systems Engineering, and Process Engineering to Delivering E2E System Solutions for AT&T’s products and services. Chee was awarded Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business in 2018 for her distinguished performance.