Hon Hai Technology Group (Foxconn)
- PhD. Electrical Engineering, George Washington University
- Vice Chairman, Foxconn Industrial Internet
- Founding Director, NSF I/UCRC on Intelligent Maintenance Systems (IMS), Univ. of Cincinnati, Univ. of Michigan. and UT Austin with 100 global company members including TSMC, UMC, Intel, Samsung, Applied Materials, Lam, Global Foundry, Hitachi Hi-Tech, ISMI, Foxconn, Siemens, Denso, etc. IMS was selected the most economically impactful Industry/University Cooperative Research Center by NSF in 2012. Received NSF Alex Schwarzkopf Technological Innovation Award in 2014.
- Founding Director, Industrial Artificial Intelligence Center (Industrial AI)
- Member of World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Future Council on Production
- Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company.
- Program Director, National Science Foundation
- Director, Product Development and Manufacturing, United Technologies Research Center
- Co-Founder of Several Start-Up Companies including, Predictronics, etc.
- Selected as 30 Visionary Leaders in Smart Manufacturing by SME in 2016
- Selected as 20 Most Influential Professors in Smart Manufacturing by SME in 2020.
- Author of Several Books including Industrial AI, Industrial Big Data, etc.