- Program for Management Development, Harvard Graduate School of Business
- B.S. Applied Physics, California Institute of Technology
- President & Chief Operating Officer, Lam Research
- Chief Operating Officer, Novellus
- Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Marketing, and Customer Satisfaction, Novellus
Tim Archer is the president and chief executive officer of Lam Research, a global supplier of innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry. Prior to becoming the company’s CEO, Archer played a key role in leading the company through transformational growth as the president and chief operating officer.
Archer drives the strategic agenda for Lam Research by engaging with a broad set of stakeholders including customers, employees, suppliers, investors and government leaders. With more than three decades in the semiconductor industry, he has both deep technical expertise and broad leadership experience driving business and operational priorities at leading technology companies.